Friday, July 3, 2009

List of jobs I have looked into

Ok so I am going to make a list of all the places I've applied to job wise just so I can see everything I've been working on.

1) The Tuscaloosa News
2) The Birmingham News
3) Black and White
4) Southern Progress
5) The Times Daily
6) The Sand Mountain Reporter
7) Jack and Janie kids clothing store
8) The children's place
9) Coxbury Books
10) Panera Break
11) An educational resources center
12) Legacy Concepts
13) Receptionist at Alabama School of Fine Arts
14) Birmingham Weekly
15) Stein Mart
16) Leeds News
17) Belk
18) JC Penny
19) Southern Poverty Law
20) Birmingham Parent Magazine
21) Thicket Magazine
22) Savela marketing


This list keeps growing ... will update

1 comment:

  1. I know the job hunt hasn't been going really well, keep your head up. Eventually the job will come. One thing I have learned from life is that it will ALWAYS work out, even if it isn't the way we planned.

    ReplyDelete