Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Never been good at these things

So my first year of graduate school is over and some how I survived. I know, I should have been updating everyone on this venture earlier and more often during the year but I haven't. Keeping a blog is very time consuming and I'm not as dedicated to it as I should be. But, I am going to try my best this summer to work at it.

So to recap the last year - since my last post was about just that, starting graduate school - I am finished my first year, officially been placed on the creative writing track and will begin working on my thesis starting this summer. (Unofficially speaking of course). I work at Belk and hate it half of the time, though I find I'm getting closer, so much closer to my David Sedaris writing voice.

This summer, aside from working on my prospectus, I am going to try and keep up with a few blogs that detail my views on books I've read, TV shows I'm following, and yes, my novel I'm writing.

Off to retail!

No comments:

Post a Comment