Monday, August 10, 2009

To day is the day

Today I'm moving into my new apt. I'm equally nervous and excited. So many changes have happened in the past few weeks and I can see God's hand in all of it... even the areas that have hurt me the most. However, I will run after his face and trust in his love.
Today's move will be hard - I'll be doing it all on my own. I was told that I would have help from Michael, but he now is refusing to help. And worst of all, his mother doesn't even have the umph to get him to help me. So I'll carry the boxes by myself, move the furniture by myself, I'll do it by myself and make it the first step in me becoming an independent woman.
I have never just been about myself and done things for me. I've always, as long as I can remember, worked my life around Michael and now I am starting to see what is really out there. I am super excited about my life. I know it will be hard and I know it will be one challenge after another, but I know that with God's help and provision that I will succeed. I will run and not be weary, walk and not be faint.

My twentysomething's are just beginning and as scary as they are, I know that I have a great number of friends here to help me along the way.

In the last few weeks I've opened up to people more than I ever have. I shall soon share my life over the past three weeks in my other blog. That is the most appropriate place for it. However, I know what my promises are in God. I know that I will get something better. To hear him look at me and tell me he has his something better, yet he acts so ugly to me and so rude. I never in my life could understand how he could treat a person so cold and yet run to another person and act like all is well.

I will run and not be weary. I will walk and not be faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment